Yemen Early Recovery Bulletin
Vol. 2, No. 1 - January to Febraury 2018
In January and February 2017, EECR Cluster partners released around 1,969,106 sq. m of land through mine and ERW clearance and survey in 37 Districts (14 Governorates). Around 545,987 people directly benefited from survey and clearance activities.
Around 1,995 vulnerable conflict-affected households (14,128 individuals) had access to emergency income through nonagricultural livelihoods assistance. Among them, 624 households (4,437 individuals) received assistance for small business creation and recovery and 1,371 households (9,691 individuals) had access to emergency employment in 13 Governorates. Partners also assisted 93 IDP households (740 individuals) with livelihoods packages aimed at enhancing their self-reliance as way to support alternative solutions to displacement.
- Funding: USD US$1,226,350
- Mine Action: 1,969,106 sq. M of land released
- Mine Action: 545,987 of people reached
- Non Agricultural Livelihoods: Emergency employment: 1,371 Households
- Non Agricultural Livelihoods: Emergency employment: Small Business Recovery: 624 Households
- Solutions to Displacement: 93 Households