Thank you for your interest in joining the United Nations Development Programme in Yemen. UNDP offers a unique opportunity for career development and experience in the heart of the development world, especially given its broad mandate and its coordinating role among United Nations System agencies in Yemen.
All recruitment and selection in UNDP follows five key guidelines:
- Competition: a visible competitive process to attract high quality candidates for all vacancies.
- Fairness: all candidates, irrespective of gender, race and background, should be assessed in the same manner.
- Objectivity: all recruitments and selections should be conducted with professional rigor, with candidates measured against clearly articulated criteria and job competencies
- Transparency: the selection criteria and process should be transparent to all applicants.
- Accountability: hiring managers and hiring bureaus/units have direct input into recruitment and selection decisions, matched by accountability for those decisions.
For UNDP jobs in Yemen and around the world please visit UNDP Jobs.
For more information about working for UNDP please visit UNDP Careers.